Monday, September 27, 2010

Logo

 

This is what the new tags and business cards are going to look like once I get them ordered.

I am so pleased to show off my new logo and brag about my sweet friend Sophorn.  Sophorn is one of the most talented girls I know in so many ways: architecture, photography, interior design, graphics, fashion, restaurant reviews, etc.  I am so blessed and thankful that she shared her talents with me and created a beautiful logo that personifies who Critterbug & Cricket is.  And yes, those images are cartoonized versions of the real Critterbug & Cricket. To see the "behind the logo" please check out her blog:

Critterbug & Cricket Part 1
Critterbug & Cricket Part 2

Make sure while you're there you check out more of her work.  If you EVER need any type of services that she offers, please contact her!  You won't be disappointed.  Thanks a million Sophorn!

1 comment:

  1. Tricia, your redesigned site looks so great! I was so glad to help you with the logo. Thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete